Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I Can Do All Things...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I can DO ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me.
I can do all things THROUGH CHRIST who strengthens me.
I can do all things through Christ WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

I haven't been on a job interview in 18 years!!
I've been on the giving end of the process for the past 15 years in a cooperative group atmosphere.

Gulp!! Panic!! Fearful!!

At least 5 interviews within the next 3 days. This is a GOOD thing. These are unexpected blessings.
These are something for which I'm grateful. BUT OH MY WORD!!! The anxiety is almost tangible.
All I can do is be honest and be true to my beliefs. If I'm not a good fit, I don't want to be there. God has always provided and He always will.

Feeling a little ridiculous but I know and truly believe that...

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!!

Dear Lord, Please help me to remember to breathe! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment