Tuesday, July 15, 2014

So much for plans (!!)

Well, so much for the best laid plans. I am the one who has set the schedule that only I am following so becoming stressed out over changes is senseless.  Made it safely to my sister's with the twins and had a good evening. Miserable night with very little sleep but a semi-productive day filled with lots of laughter has evened it all out.

I was able to get all of the utilities and such taken care of today so all will be good to go at the new place tomorrow except for the gas which won't be turned on until the 28th.  I rescheduled my time to visit the dog rescue for tomorrow and moved the vet appt for B and B until Friday.  So I'll head out tomorrow, go back to T-town and begin packing up my personal things from the house.  I'm not looking forward to that process but it has to be done.

I'll head back to B-town on Saturday with the remainder of my classroom items and that should be the last of the car loads until we all caravan back with my brother and the U-haul.  Soooo ready to be settled somewhere.  These past 4 months have been harder than I ever imagined but I do find comfort in knowing that what was done was necessary and peace in seeing how God has opened up doors of opportunities.  I know that God can work through this and any other circumstances but I still wish that the peace and comfort would totally replace the hurt.

Sheryl is taking care of cleaning the house for me.  Amber has helped me set all up and Leslie will be a big help with the actual move.  I am so blessed by these and many other friendships.  Looking forward to meeting new folks here but am already a bit homesick for what I will be leaving behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment