Friday, August 8, 2014

The NEVER.ENDING. Moving Process (grrrrrr...)

Exhaustion is an understatement!  What was supposed to be my final trip to T-town for "one more carload" was extended once again.  UGH!! I go back to the area on the weekend of the 30th so that WILL be my final trip out to the house.  I have no doubt that I have done the "right thing" but having no doubt doesn't cause the pain associated with so many endings go away.I cried throughout the entire day then for the first 1 1/2 hour of the shoulda-been 5 hour drive.  I only made it 2 1/2 hours and decided to stop and spend the night at a hotel.  Thinking maybe I could just live here in the pre-cleaned, breakfast served daily room ;)

As I was driving back into T-town, I thought of how few the "good memories" are in a place that I called home for close to 19 years.  Surprised and saddened me.  SO THANKFUL for new beginnings.  I will NOT repeat the mistakes of the past.  I will treasure each moment.  I will be honest with myself and with others.  I will not compromise what I believe. I will not base my choices on fears or shame.  I will make the most of every opportunity.  I will be genuine in my relationships with others.

Living like a hermit for the past 12 years has been ridiculous and I am so looking forward to being involved in LIFE again.


No comments:

Post a Comment