Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Graciousness of Keeping Busy

I cannot seem to escape this incredible sense of sadness. The hours spent at work are, by far, the easiest moments of the day but when the school day is over, I.am.done. I am exhausted physically and mentally. The passing of time is really catching me off guard. I can't believe we are already ending the 1st six-weeks of school. I feel as I'm simply treading water in all responsibilities and relationships in an attempt to simply keep my head above water.

I am determined to "stay afloat" but I am hungering for a true moment of restful peace. Daily seeking guidance through tear-filled prayers. I know that God is listening even though the silence I feel is crushing. I just want to rest. I'm weary. I'm lonely. And I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment