Monday, November 3, 2014

Daily Gratitudes(26)

1. A blogging buddy, Denise, sharing the song, "I Won't Let You Go" by Rascall Flatts and encouraging the listeners to view this through the lens of God's Love. It's always been difficult for me    to accept love from others because of deeply-felt shame and a myriad of fears. I'm grateful that God's love is all this and more. My continual prayer is that I'll be a giver of such love and a more gracious recipient.
 I WON'T LET GO

2. For the PTO allowing each teacher to purchase $122.00 worth of books from the Scholastic Book Fair. I adore children's literature and it was fun choosing books without worrying about the cost.

3. Unexpected hugs in the hallway from students, outside of my classroom, throughout the day.

4. A good conversation with a students momma regarding behavioral expectations and realizing that we are both "on the same page."

5. Simply waking up this morning after a very "dark" time last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment