1. Our school's program for Veterans of all armed forces. So blessed to be a part of a community who shows such support for our military. The 1st "hooah!" shouted out from a man in the audience holding an aged photo of himself with his Army buddies had me in tears. Even the youngest children participated and showed proper respect. What a privilege!
2. Crisp, cold and sunny morning. Yay for sweater weather!
3. Safe-keeping of my sister's two small dogs who dug out of their safety pen while hawks were circling(!!)
4. Finally taking the time to get a much needed haircut. Now to color those grays.
5. That 20 years today, David was blessed with the surgical transplants that blessed us with more years with him than any thought possible.
6. For my dear friend, Susan, who is celebrating her birthday today.