1. Kaeden hanging out with me after school. Having company in the quiet moments at the end of the work day helped me get a grip and keep focused.
2. Kind-hearted co-workers who loved on and prayed over me on what turned out to be an emotional afternoon.
3. Supportive friends who encourage and support me even if speaking the truth hurts. Thanks, especially to TS, SB, AD, RD and AH.
4. The 3 simple words that pierced my heart and gave me strength: "protective not vindictive".
5. Ease of and quick availability in setting up necessary appointment.