1. Successful "Indian Pow-Wow" with my students and their families.
2. Silliness of the TV show, The Big Bang Theory.
3. Relaxing early evening at Sheryl's house.
4. Elizabeth's sweet text in which she shared Owl City's song: "You're Not Alone".
5. Kindness of the man named Joe at the Dollar General Store.
6. Uplifting words from the parents of my students. Definitely not on my A-game this past fall but glad to know that all efforts are appreciated. I do love my job!
7. Relaxing weekend going into the 2-day work week. Woo-hoo!