Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

These few days off of work have been such a blessing. I was finally able to complete the living room set up, make what I hope to be my final trip to the house in Tyler, and catch up on some much-needed rest.

The time with my family didn't go as expected. I'm seriously considering skipping the Christmas gathering this year. Though I know it wasn't intentional, my feelings were repeatedly hurt throughout the weekend. So much so that I simply left Saturday evening after telling my mom 'bye'. I know my emotions are haywire right now so chose to remove myself from the volatile situation.
It's been a while since I've cried that hard and that long. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. May God bless the kind lady at Sonic(!!) I'm keeping to myself today so that I can begin the work week with 100%.

The next 3 work weeks will be filled with the Christmas "crazy schedules" but it will be fun. I am definitely taking some sort of "me trip" over the 2 week holiday break. I just need to figure out when and where.

I am hoping to complete sorting through boxes today now that all is finally in one place. That may be too large of a task for one day but going to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment