Sunday, December 7, 2014

Daily Gratitudes (58) (59)

Saturday, December 6, 2014
1. Gorgeous day. Nice to have windows open and fresh air.
2. Safe travels to New Mexico for Sheryl and her boys.
3. Discovering the box of previously bought Christmas gifts that I thought I had overlooked on my last trip out to what once was my house.

Sunday, December 7, 2014
1. Sheryl's generosity in allowing me access to her home and her washer and dryer ;)
2. Safe return of Sheryl's goofy-butt dog, Kimber, who apparently has very little obedience skills.
3. My momma's loving-kindness and willingness to come over and help me clean the house and decorate a bit for Christmas.
4. Honest conversations with a treasured friend.
5. The ways in which Susan and Thomas have  stood by me in kindness, loyalty and love for 17 years. Thomas will be greatly missed and I cannot imagine the ache in Susan's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment