Friday, December 19, 2014

Daily Gratitudes (64-71)

Friday, December 12 (64)
1. Weekend!!
2. Giftcard to Walmart
3. Kaeden after school

Saturday, December 13 (65)
1. OTC meds
2. McDonalds meal
3. I wanna hode you, Sha-Sha

Sunday, December 14 (66)
1. Rain
2. Laundry
3. Bday
4. Lunch

Monday, December 15 (67)
1. OTC meds
2. Miss you msg from coworkers
3. My beautiful niece and her kind, loving heart

TUESDAY, December 16 (68)
1. My amazingly loving mom.
2. Precious friends who make little things mean so much.
3. Silliness of my puppy-loves.

WEDNESDAY, December 17 (69)
1. Productive conference with a classroom momma.
2. Availability of programs through Family Services.
3. Finding forgotten cash that was put back for a rainy day.

THURSDAY, December 18 (70)
1. Kindness and support from co-workers when facing difficult circumstances.
2. A great evening of Woodland Heights first Christmas Musical Performance.
3. All "needs" for our class Christmas party being provided.
4. Laughter and memories with my sister.

FRIDAY, December 19 (71)
1. Wonderful classroom party.
2. Being remembered by caring friends.
3. "I love you" and genuine hugs from my newest student. Precious child who has been through so much.
4. Knowing that God can and will provide for those in need in far better ways than I can even imagine.
5. HOLIDAY BREAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment