Thursday, February 12, 2015

And it continues...

I'm not sure if this a good thing or a bad thing but Texas laws sure seem to have a way of making a divorce drag on and on and on. A friend in another state and her husband split up after me and my husband and the woman is getting remarried this weekend(!!) Yet I now have to wait another 30 days for paperwork then ?!?

I'm tired.
I'm weary.
I'm done.
It is time to MOVE ON.

I told my lawyer that I had 2 requirements:
(1.) this is in no way to become a vindictive process
(2.) ALL decisions made were to above reproach legally and ethically.

I then requested her to not tell me anything specific that is being done because I want to be able to honestly say "I don't know or I'm not sure. You'll need to contact my lawyer. She is looking out for my best interests as I'm certain your lawyer is doing for you."

I need this to be over.
But...it is what it is and life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment