Sunday, February 15, 2015

Heavy Heart Yet Filled With Hope

Once again, it's that hormonal time so I know that's a factor in my thoughts and feelings. I'm spending the day preparing the requested paperwork for my lawyer. The task, in and of itself, is easy enough but mentally/emotionally, it's exhausting.

The realization of how truly self-centered one can be is both angering and saddening. I knew this to be true for quite a long time but the depth of that reality has me feeling quite foolish. The manipulations that now seem so clear break my heart.

But despite the sigh-filled heavy heart, I am filled with hope. I'm grateful for supportive people who saw the truth far before I did and continue to encourage and support me in immeasurable ways. I AM TRULY BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment