Tuesday, February 17, 2015

PART 1: Borrowed Words that Speak to My Heart and Could Easily Have Been Spoken from My Heart

IN CELEBRATION  OF FRIENDSHIP (author unknown)

Of the billions of people on the planet, it is no accident that you and I were brought together to  affect each other's lives. 

From the familiar strangeness of meeting came an invisible bonding. 

You have heard me when no one else took time to listen. 

You have seen me when no one took the time to find me. 

You made it safe for the child in me to dance my dance and sing my song...
in my own unique rhythm and rhyme.

The history we have together can never be erased by time nor distance. 


"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take."

"Be okay with not knowing for sure what might come next but know that whatever it is, you will be okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment