Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Part 7: Borrowed Words...

"Everything is temporary, but love outlives us all." (---R. Queen)

"Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows that you are not perfect but treats you as if you are. Someone who's biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says 'I love you' and means it. Last but not least, find someone who wouldn't mind waking up with you in the morning seeing you in wrinkles and your gray hair but still falls for you all over again."

"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only He can see." (---Corrie Ten Boom)

"They say love is bind. I disagree.
Infatuation is blind.
Love is all seeing and accepting.
Love is seeing all the flaws and blemishes and accepting them.
Love is accepting the bad habits and mannerisms and working around them.
Love is recognizing all of the fears and insecurities and knowing your role is to comfort.
Love is working through all the challenges and painful times. 
Infatuation is fragile and will shatter when life is not perfect.
Love is strong and it strengthens because it is real."

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants.
But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back,
the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."
---Elizabeth Gilbert

"When I'm with you, I act different.
In a good way.
I smile more and laugh more. 
I don't have to pretend everything is okay when it's really not.
With you, I can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. 
I don't feel hurt and alone when I'm with you, instead it feel safe and loved. 
You're easy to talk to and you listen to me.
I don't have to worry about holding back with you. 
I don't feel self-conscious.
I don't feel insecure or sad.
You show me that you really do care and you're not just pretending. 
I really appreciate your company, because with you, I'm different.
With you, I'm happy."


No comments:

Post a Comment