Thursday, February 26, 2015

Some Days(!!!)

Some days are entirely too long. Sick sick sick of this cold weather! Having  students cooped up all day with no outside play for days on end is not at all enjoyable. Having to bribe or accompany dogs outside is also not a pleasant thing.

One more week until Spring Break!! Yay!! I may be going with Amber to Tennessee. Sounds peaceful and fun. I'm definitely ready for fun!!

Met with my principal this afternoon. We had a good though awkward conversation. This past year will definitely go down as the.longest.year.EVER!

I know that all will work out in all things---just wish I knew how.

My brother and his kiddos are coming this weekend and THAT I am looking forward to.

Grateful that God's mercies are new every morning. Makes facing one more day much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment