DAILY GRATITUDES (for the past week):
FRIDAY, MARCH 13th
1. Availability of a caring health clinic. I must find a primary care physician soon.
2. Steroid shot! Yay!!
3. John and Kyle coming over and taking care of yard.
4. Elizabeth making JV Cheer!! I'm such a proud aunt. Can't wait to see her perform.
5. Easy connections with lifelong friends thru Facebook. So blessed!
6. Two more days before returning to work.
SATURDAY, MARCH 14th
1. Balancing the checkbook the FIRST TIME!!
2. Pharmacy having meds ready 1st thing this morning so to get better ASAP.
3. Everybody Loves Raymond reruns.
4. Beautiful sunny day.
5. Enjoying a new book. (If You're Going to Walk on Water...by John Ortberg).
SUNDAY, MARCH 15th
1. Feeling better.
2. Beautiful day!
3. Having the energy to clean house a bit.
4. My mom's help with my laundry.
5. Finding a groomer that is reasonably priced.
MONDAY, MARCH 16th
1. Throat lozenges and codeine-based cough syrup
2. W. taking time to mail medical refund check. Every lil' bit helps right now.
3. Sheryl's humor at Kaed's upcoming Science Fair Project. She is such a good momma.
4. Emotional support from Amber and Sheryl when I'm 'falling apart'.
5. The cuteness if Elizabeth's new haircut. Beautiful girl inside and out!
TUESDAY, MARCH 17th
1. Cuteness of kids over the silliness of leprechauns.
2. Sheryl bringing me crushed ice to soothe my throat throughout the day.
3. FINALLY having a successful trip up to the post office
4. Groomer's kindness at my rescheduling appointment for pups.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18th
1. Linda's understanding at my appointment cancellation.
2. Kind sentiment expressed by Amber
3. Finally feeling effects from meds
THURSDAY, MARCH 19th
1. Safety and health of Kelsey and baby Weston after a delivery scare.
2. Students' giggles jumping in puddles.
3. Opportunity to meet and visit with Sheryl's friend, Beth
4. Kaeden's company before and after school.
FRIDAY, MARCH 20th
1. Potential home for Josie
2. Amber "popping by" the classroom to say hello.
3. Sheryl and Momma bringing me a surprise lunch of pizza and a drink.
4. Rain so desperately needed.
5. Kindness and encouragement from Kimber.
6. Compliments from the parents of my students
7. Thoughtfulness and prayerful encouragement from Michelle in the payroll office
8. Opportunity to spend evening with my momma and the boys