Thursday, March 12, 2015

Daily Gratitudes

DAILY GRATITUDES:

Monday, March 9th
1. New bed was delivered! I'll never again take a good nights sleep for granted.
2. My mom spending the day helping me with all kinds of things around the house.
3. Sheryl and the boys coming over in the evening.
4. Mitch's safe travels back to work.

TUESDAY, MARCH 10th
1. Waking up to the sun peering through the windows.
2. Ability to meet all financial obligations this month.
3. Quiet day at home catching up on paperwork and such.
4. Two new pair of athletic shoes. Looking forward to the training for my first 5K.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11th
1. Cuddling with Rhyder
2. Kaeden and I spending time together while choosing items for "the boys room" at my house.
3. Momma going grocery shopping with me.
4. My fun-loving puppy dogs.
5. Plans to meet Leslie on Saturday in Granbury

THURSDAY, MARCH 12th
1. Beautiful sunny day!
2. Relaxing day at home
3. Fun evening with Sheryl and boys
4. Plans for a fun day in Waco tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment