Thursday, March 5, 2015

Spring Break IS Almost Here!!

I  am so very ready for Spring Break!! With today's very unexpected school cancellation, there are only 3 1/2 more work hours remaining. Woo-hoo!

I am so grateful for feeling better physically than I have in such a long time. The thyroid med and hormonal adjustments have been beyond beneficial. I am sleeping better, thinking way more clearly and emotionally leveled-out. Being a happy, healthy person is such a blessing!

In thinking back over the past 10 months, so much has changed. I truly almost feel re-born in the best way possible. The changes and inevitable losses have been great and I know that the journey of grief is long and unpredictable but I am feeling such hope for the future for the 1st time in a very long time.

Amber and I decided against the trip to Tennessee and my friend, Jenny, that I had considered meeting up with in Searcy had to cancel her plans. The weather is simply too unpredictable right now for travel especially since I absolutely cannot risk missing any more days of work.

My principal is amazing but she has some valid concerns about the illnesses and absences for this school year. I find comfort in knowing that I couldn't do many things differently even if given the chance to do so. I am fully trusting that God will continue to take care of me regardless of what her decision will be. All things finally seem to be settling so I'm praying her choice won't lead to further changes but it's out of my control and I know that she is a prayerful person and will allow God to lead her. My prayer is that His leading coincides with my longings.

No comments:

Post a Comment