Wednesday, April 1, 2015

366 days later...

Yesterday marked the 1 year date of a decision that would forever alter my life. When I took that first step, I never imagined that it would lead me to where I now am physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually. 

These past 12 months "have God's fingerprints" all over them. The journey hasn't been easy but the most important thing I've learned is that God really does care and He really will work things out, even to the smallest details. I haven't always understood why or even how at the times but the evidence is real and for that I'm grateful. Leaves me to wonder where the next year will lead. I, of course, have my own ideas of what I would like to see happen but I'm absolutely fine with allowing the Lord to guide the way with the continual prayer that I'll be blessed with the ability to discern His will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment