Monday, April 6, 2015

Battle Fatigue

Nothing infuriates me as much as seeing someone being taken advantage of and someone choosing to believe something that simply is not true.

I seem to be fighting a battle that I can't win and the battle itself is ludicrous. As maddening and hurtful as it is, there is a strong sense of peace in knowing that the accusations against me are false and that I'm not responsible for someone accepting what is true. The circumstances certainly aren't fair but fully knowing that God is aware and will take care of it all, including me, in the ways and timing He sees fit is comforting and grants me a level of strength that I wouldn't have otherwise.

I am so thankful to the few that are privy to this circumstance "see" things as I do and have only offered support and encouragement. I'm not able to distinguish if anger or sadness is the dominant emotion. Seems to vary.

I have one more potential option then I will place the shields down and accept whatever occurs. I'm so thankful for the blessings of a clear conscience. I am not above reproach at any given time but the action(s) taking place are not in any way deserved and if the suffering is due to "doing the right thing" then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment