SATURDAY, MARCH 28th
1. Shaved legs
2. Clean sheets
3. Relaxing day
SUNDAY, MARCH 29th
1. Finding Josie a "forever home"
2. Spending some one-on-one time with Rhyder
3. Blessings of meeting Mr. and Mrs. Harris this afternoon
MONDAY, MARCH 30th
1. Safe arrival of Kim's grandbaby
2. Enjoyable evening with my momma
3. Unexpectedly short faculty meeting after school
TUESDAY, MARCH 31st
1. For all of the unexpected blessings throughout this past year.
2. Fun evening with Sheryl, her boys and my mom at the 1st Japanese restaurant I've been to
3. Unexpected text from a much-missed friend
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1st
1. News that Josie is much-loved at her new home
2. Afternoon thunderstorms
3. Peaceful evening at home
THURSDAY, APRIL 2nd
1. A good night of sleep
2. MUCH improved behavior from my classroom cutie pies.
3. Landlord's approval to "better" the property at his expense.
FRIDAY, APRIL 3rd
1. Half-day off for the Easter weekend!
2. No traveling plans for the holiday weekend.
3. Such good participation of "school families" in the Egg Hunt
4. Kindness, support and tears from those who were made aware of my unsettling news today.
5. Kelsie and Baby Weston being released from hospital