Monday, May 18, 2015

Each day is an adventure

Today was an adventure. After having such an adverse reaction to the newly prescribed medicine, the day began in a sense of physical weakness and mental fog.
Thankfully, I was able to stop medicine immediately and hopefully by tomorrow, all negative side effects will be gone.

The day, for the most part, is a blur. I am so thankful that Ms. S was able to sub for Diane because her help today was immeasurable. Sweet students also graciously helped me along. I was beyond embarrassed to fall to the floor for whatever reason while Deidra was in the room(!!) I remember standing up, feeling a lil clammy, leaning forward to the cabinet then BAM! My butt hit the floor. I was able to immediately get back up but felt "off" for the remainder of the afternoon. Ugh!

The day began with the surprise appearance of "Ironman" and ended with our music teacher getting a pie in his face due to a fundraiser. Crazee but fun for the kids.

It's not even 4:30 and I'm home in my pajamas wondering if I'm even go to try to make it until the sun goes down.

Tomorrow will be a better day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment