Monday, June 22, 2015

So much stuff...

Today has been a little overwhelming. Repacking all of my "school stuff" into plastic buckets rather than cardboard boxes has been a hot and tedious task. All will be much more manageable once it's done but it has taken longer than I expected.

Still no news on the job front but trusting that God will work out the details. My hopes are on a job opening in Bangs. Time will tell.

Billy came by today and mowed the yards. Yay for his report that the weeds are diminishing and the grass seed has taken to the ground. Now to get a sprinkler so the summer heat won't burn up the progress.

Sheryl and the boys stopped by unexpectedly this evening. I enjoyed their visit and of course the ice cream trip to DQ.

Plans tomorrow are to finish up the garage materials, get caught up on laundry, file paperwork and to get the kitchen straightened up. Such an exciting life...haha!

Car insurance scam dude was in the neighborhood tonight. I haven't talked with him since clearing the air about his reference to flirting. He just said "hello" from a distance with the remark along the lines of 'well, are you ready for a man in your life now'? Ugh...seriously!! I just half-laughed and said "Take care. G'nite." The closing of my front door drowned out whatever remark he made. I never "called-him-out" about the car wreck stuff; what's done is done and there's no reason to alienate the neighbors. I hope he keeps on keeping his distance. Both Chad and Acey are only a phone call away but grrrr...wish he'd simply go away.

Diane told me to put the print out of his criminal record on his windshield with my name on it but I threw that away long ago and definitely don't want to tick him off. I'll be so glad when all the legal stuff is finally settled and I can purchase a gun. I'd simply feel safer knowing I had access.

No comments:

Post a Comment