Friday, July 17, 2015

Blessings

Within the past week or so, I've come to "see" some things that were previously unseen. I didn't realize how much I lost myself over the past several years. I'm not certain whose to blame and it's not even remotely important for me to be able to do so.

Regardless of fault or intention, I allowed "me" to wither away day by day almost to the point of emotionally disintegrating and physically disappearing. I am so grateful for those God used to call me back to LIVING not simply surviving. I hope the folks listed below truly realize what strength, guidance and hope they have been to me. As I list their names, I realize how incredibly blessed I am to have such caring people in my life.

My mom
Sheryl & Mitch
Wayne & Becky
Susan T.
Leslie F.
Leslie B.
Amy B.
Kevin & Angel
my aunt, Susan
Teresa
Stacy K.
Bobbie A.
David A.
Tommy S.
Tara E.
Jennie O.
Randy D.
Nick & Marvella
Phillip and Donnie
Amber D.
Kurt
Kara J.
David W
Keith & Vickie
Kelsie E.
Adrian S.
Kimber B.
Diane R.
Jessica B.
Acey S.
Deidra N.
Anne B.
Shirley C.
Merrandie S.
Pam L.

and I'm certain that some aren't immediately coming to mind.

Regardless of the seemingly never-ending legal nonsense, I am ready to begin these next chapters of life. Exciting to think about what the future may hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment