Sunday, July 12th
1. Day-road-trip to Austin with Amber
2. Outdoor musicians
3. Cold river water
4. Kindness of strangers sharing water
5. Wine-tasting in Johnson City
6. Shared laughter with a much-loved friend
Monday, Tuesday 13th
1. Being reminded of some phenomenal Biblical truths while reading Nicole Johnson's Keeping A Princess Heart
2. Blessed by the presence of wonderful friends who continue to be such an important part of my heart for most, if not all, of my life.
3. Phone call with Leslie.
4. Leslie's safety and well-being after 2 life-threatening accidents in a 2 week time frame.
5. Kind messages from friends through Facebook
6. Good evening with my mom, sister and nephews.
Tuesday, July 14th
1. Becoming an official employee of Blanket ISD
2. A "real" shopping trip at the grocery store
3. Blessings of many sharing in my joy and excitement of a new job
4. Flying craftsy airplanes in an open field with Kaeden and Rhyder
5. Running through a sprinkler with Rhyder
6. Having both boys come over for a sleep-over
Wednesday, July 15th
1. Beginning the day with Kaed and Rhyder
2. Momma going with me out to Blanket
3. Officially signing work contract
4. Visiting with Maranda
5. Watching Little Giants with Kaed
6. Ability to help a stray or lost dog
Thursday, July 16th
1. Mr. Sommer's understanding at my need for rescheduling.
2. Kindness and support from Dr. Schum and his assistant, Kelsie
3. Fun sleepover and day with Kaeden
Friday, July 17th
1. Nice visit with Jessica B.
2. Safe options available for the stray dog currently living the backyard.
3. Leslie passing ESL test
Saturday, July 18th
1. Afternoon fun with Rhyder
2. Good evening with Mom and Sheryl
3. Mitch helping me figure out tire pressure issues
4. Birthday prayers for a special friend
5. Uncle Ralph receiving adequate hospital care